Tuesday, June 16, 2015

BEAUTIFUL BLOOMS WITH HEARTFELT CREATIONS

Hello dear friends... I hope you all having a great time this summer. Here in India the rains have gone and so now we have respite from the blazing summer heat.
Today, I bring to you one of my best and favourite brands --Hearfelt  creations Vintage Roses stamp and die and a card made with them . I am really crazy about these and not only these, all HC stamps and dies are so dear to me. I have also used my GO KREATE DIES  here for the first time and am very happy with the layering.
the big die gives enough space to add lots to your project. I have even used some dry embossing on one of the inner layers. The flowers have been coloured with Archival inks and memento inks. The stamped image has been coloured with Memento inks and the I have done fussy cutting all around . I have followed this colour scheme from cupcake inspirations blog.
So do have a look and please leave some love in the comment section.


 supplies

Heartfelt creations Vintage rose die and stamp.
Heartfelt creations vintage bouquet stamp
Go Kreate dies.

challenges-Stempelgarten-flowers. cupcake Inspirations, Allsorts , stamping sensations

9 comments:

  1. such a pretty creation...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations!
    -Sandy, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful, Anita, the flowers are stunning! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project. Love how you colored the flowers. So glad you were inspired by this week's colors at Cupcake Inspirations!
    ~Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great elegant and dreamy card! Thank you for sharing at Stamping Sensations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I simply love how you framed the text with flowers here! And love the shaped card, wonderful and great color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. An amazing creation, I just love it! Thanks for joining us at Stempelgarten challenge.
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.