Thursday, June 4, 2015

LIVE IN THE MOMENT


Hello to all
I am addicted to card making nowadays and find it very calming for my nerves. The world of card making is so full of new ideas and one gets immensely inspired . Here I am using my favourite Heartfelt creations stamps and dies. I have used the Sun Kissed Fleur die but instead of making the sun flowers I tried making these new blooms.


 Supplies

Hearfelt creations dies and stamps
Arianna Blooms paper

challenges

card and scrap
ladybug craft

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful Anita and you are so right nothing quite like card making!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card , Stunning flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. wawwww så super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.