Sunday, July 19, 2015

ARTISTRY INKS BY SHILPI PART 2

Hello Friends !!!

I am so happy to be able to start blogging. These few weeks have been very very hectic. My laptop crashed down and the rainy season took a toll over rest of the things. But life goes on!!! So here I am back again with my second video on intro to Artistry Inks by Shilpi. This is about simple stamping and water colouring using these inks. I have tried to make improvements in my video making but still there is lots to learn. Do leave your comments. Here is the card that I created using these inks.



Here is the video tutorial for this card.



These are very good inks for stamping and distressing. The inks are so juicy that one gets a really good watercoloured effect. The Radiance blackout is excellent for stamping. Its water proof and bleed proof. These inks are very pocket friendly price wise. There are 48  shades to choose from .
products used--Artistry Ink pads
Radiance blackout Ink
Artistry craft mat

Do leave your comments. Happy crafting !!!


3 comments:

  1. Very impressive! I love that you make your own background paper, your coloring is beautiful, thus making a gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video is not available anita is something wrong with it

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.