Monday, July 27, 2015

Artistry Inks part 3

Hi friends !!!! It's raining like crazy here and how I enjoy this monsoon.....just sitting at home and relaxing with loads of crafting to do. So here I am with another video tutorial on the new Artistry inks by shilpi. I have made a brief comparison with distress inks to clear doubts. Also , I have used my stamp scape stamps after a long long time. These are real beauties. So do watch this video and leave your comments and feedback.



Here is the video on how I made this.


Products used are----Stampscape stamps and Shilpi Artistry inks

Do leave your comments. Happy to hear from you.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love your ink comparison. There really doesnt seem to be much difference at all in the colors, amazing video demo, thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.