Saturday, August 29, 2015

HAPPY THOUGHTS

Hi friends,

I have been blogging after almost a month as I was down with horrible viral fever and was away from my crafting table. Now I am back into action and as a therapy to get my mojo back, I created this card with my favourite Altenew stamp. I heat embossed the stamped image with white embossing powder and used copic markers to colour them.
This is the inspiration for the current challenge and I hope my card does justice to this.



Here is my card.

Stamps used are Altenew Magnolia stamp.

Stay tuned for more cards. 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and your coloring makes it shine. Thank you for joining us at the Altenew photo challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I am glad that you are already healthy :-)
    Regards,
    BozenA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the win at ALTENEW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your win. A truly beautiful card, I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.