Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A mini album in shabby chic style


Hello  !!!! I hope you all are in full holiday mood now. I am actually into full crafting mood and have been making books almost everyday. This is a shabby chic style mini album and its made for a little girl called Naina. I have used a lot of interactive pages here and papers are from various collection. For the first time also , I have added my voice to describe the details of this album. Please do leave your comments or if there is any scope for improvement. Thanks.




                

Please do subscribe to my you tube channel also. Thanks a ton.




8 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful album with so much thought and technique put into it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog header Anita !! lovely design and soft colors !! all the best, following the blog and the you tube channel now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogs new looks awesome.. Lovely album.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogs new looks awesome.. Lovely album.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time on your blog. Wow your album is awesome. I watched the video. What talent you have. I also love all your cards. I hope you are doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just fallen in love with this album. I'm from Delhi and hopefully will be there at crafters corner to learn flowers from you. When can we learn this album?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anita that is so beautiful Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous book with us.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.