Monday, October 12, 2015

GOLDEN HUE AND FLOWERS



Hello to all!!! I have been absent from blogging since a month because of my poor health and could not craft much.  However, I am back in action and felt very good after coming here. Card making is 
my passion and I just love playing with different stamp combos. 
Here for this card , I have used my favourite Altenew stamp along with the Winne and Walter stamp for sentiments. I heat embossed the flowers from Wild hibiscus stamp set with Rangers Enchanted Gold embossing powder. The sentiment has been embossed with Orange blossom embossing powder. I have used peerless water colour to colour and have followed the sketch from WMCD challenge.
The bold leaves have also been embossed with gold embossing powder.




Supplies-Altenew vintage Rose stamp. Wild Hibiscus stamp, Winnie and Walter-Big and bold sentiments. 
embossing powder from Rangers.



3 comments:

Your comments inspire me.