Monday, October 12, 2015

TODAY MAKES ME SMILE.

Hello dear friends, Today I am super happy co I am making cards, one of my favourite passion.  And I have used watercolour to make my card. Once again, I have used Altenew stamps and sentiments from Winnie and Walter. I have used the colours Aqua, mint and yellow along with a touch of kraft.
For my background, I have used distress inks evergreen bough, peacock feathers and cracked pistachio with lots of water. the humming bird is from Stampendous.


Here is my card.




Challenges- WCMD 2015 WATERCOLUR CHALLENGE

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and lovely colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Anita! Your watercoloring looks amazing. Love the colors on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and beautifully colored!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.