Saturday, January 2, 2016

A NEW BEGINNING

Hello friends !!!

Wish you all a gret New Year and loads of happiness. I ,ve been missing from the blogger world since few months but now I am all geared to re start my blogging all over again and I promise you at least two posts a week.
The last year was full of happiness and major loss of dear family members , several ups and downs and many new lessons learnt. With these new lessons , I embark on a neww journey in this new year. And I hope I will emerge a better person, more matured and more patient.
So lets get on with my new card.


I have used a background stamp called Hounds tooth from Peek-a -boo designs designed by Vidushi Saraf who has recently started designing her own brand of stamps and these are excellent.
I used my MISTI to stamp them out to create a background. The sentiment is from Penny Black and the butterflies from Hero Arts. The sequins add some more glitter to the card. The die cuts are from Lil Inkers stitched circle die. I am entering this card for the following challenges. Do stop by and leave  a few words. Your comments are very valuable.





4 comments:

  1. Very lovely card Anita !
    I love the butterflies !
    Greetz
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifully created back drop and love the butterflies !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article

    Find your best SMS to send your friends and family from our vast collection of SMS, Jockes, Shayari, Quotes. Best SMS collection ever.

    Fun4youth.com
    Best SMS
    Best Jokes
    Best Shayari
    Golden Inspiriotional quotes
    Double Meaning Jokes
    Whatsapp status
    Facbook Status

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.