Saturday, January 30, 2016

HAPPINESS WITH SUNFLOWERS

Hello everyone,,...

The last days of winter are finally here and I am feeling happy because now the sunshine and fressh blooms can be seen everywhere. And my favourite month of spring is just a day away. So that is another reason for my happiness.
I am back to my favourite passion of card making and I have used my most loved collection Sun kissed fleur from Heartfelt Creations.
This is an envelope card.



To create this card, I first cut a 12/12 cardstock into two halves and folded at 6''. I cut one of the squares of each 6'/12'' piece into a diagonal and alligned them together to form the envelope. For the insert , I took a card layout from the Sun kissed fleur paper stack collection and matted it on black card stock. On the top I have used the die from Raindrops and Roses die set
The flowers are all made from  Sunkissed fleur cling stamp set and die along with lots of leaves. 

Inks used---Archival-buttercup, coffee, tiger lily, 

I have made an additional tag and inserted into one of the flap of the card where one can write a personal message. This card can be used for any occasion . The supplies used are mentioned below. Please leave your comments


5 comments:

  1. Another stunning creation Anita!! Gorgeous flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog. I really love t.

    Find your best SMS to send your friends and family from our vast collection of SMS, Jockes, Shayari, Quotes. Best SMS collection ever.

    Fun4youth.com
    Best SMS
    Best Jokes
    Best Shayari
    Golden Inspiriotional quotes
    Double Meaning Jokes
    Whatsapp status
    Facbook Status

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely glorious Anita, Sunflowers never fail to make you feel cheery and the Heartfelt stamps adn dies are great products.

    Many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful creation and such pretty butterflies and flowers! Thanks for joining us at stamping sensations for our stamp and a die challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.