Monday, February 29, 2016

BLUE MAGNOLIAS WITH ALTENEW

Hello dear friends,

I would like to share with you a new card made with my favourite Altenew stamps and here I am using the most beautiful. Magnolias .
Watercolouring Altenew stamps is actually a pleasure and I totally feel stressfree.

I have followed the theme given on the Altenew blog to make my card. I decided to include lines that form a vital part of the picture . Along with this, the highlight is on the three colours and focus on the main blue colour via the magnolia flowers.
I have used the leaves from the Beautiful day stamp set to add depth to my card


And here is my card


Supplies--Neenah Solar white card stock
Altenew Magnolia for you stamp set
Altenew beautiful day stamp set
Zig colour pens
Viva decor Inka Gold
Cuttlebug Embossing folder
Altenew Jet Black Ink


Please leave your comments and also follow my blog.
Thanks a lot and happy crafting !!!



4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Love the results you got with these pens. I might have to get them after all (been trying to talk myself out of it :-)) Gorgeous card design and those flowers are just beautiful!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my Let's color linky party, hope you come join in again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I love Altenew stamps and you have really made a stunning card with this image! Just plain beautiful!
    Hugs!
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.