Monday, February 22, 2016

ORNATE NECKPIECES WITH HEARTFELT CREATIONS

Hello friends !!!!

How is everyone doing ?? Summer is right around the corner and the weather is bright and sunny. And my mojo is in full swing !!!! So I have given my creativity new wings.... a new flight to explore and create some awesome projects. I myself did not believe that these will turn out to be so beautiful.
These are ORNATE NECKPIECES designed by me with flowers and yes these are heartfelt creation flowers. Flowers.....they can add exquisite beauty to anything and when it comes to jewellery, flowers can turn any jewel piece into a master piece.

You will be amazed , how beautifully the Heartfelt Creations flowers have coordinated with the pearls and diamonds to make ornate neck pieces for different occassions.
So please feast your eyes on these beauties and do leave your comments and words of appreciation.

                                                           ORNATE NECKLINES

PEARLS AND PEACH





ICE BLUE BEAUTY







BOHEMIAN GIRL





I hope you liked these pieces . Hearftfelt Creations has the most beautiful stamps and dies that enables you to create exquisite realistic flowers and these can adorn anything resulting in stunning creations. So do hop on to their store and check out their amazing collection.
Do leave a few words of inspiration on my new creations. 
Thanks and happy crafting !!!




14 comments:

  1. Wow! These are stunning!! Love the flowers you created!! So much talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Anita!! For what it's worth, you have my vote for the design team!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are stinning! What a fantastic way to use the heartfelt dies. Good luck, you deserve a dt place for your unusual and beautiful creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creations are always stunning Anita and I have voted for you. Good luck with your application at Heartfelt.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anita, your projects are amazing! Wishing you best of luck in the voting, and congratulations on being a semi finalist for the Heartfelt Creations design team!
    Tracey Fehr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love your work. You're necklaces are such a different look and refreshing to see. Congrats on making the semifinalist and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning flowers! May I ask what product you used to make the peach flowers glittery? Is it from heartfelt creation?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh WOW!!!! Your flowers are absolutely stunning and look beautiful as neck pieces.
    I hav'nt seen the dies before so will have a look at them in detail. Think my O,H had better hide the cheque book though.

    Just found your blog via Pinterest so off for a long browse.

    Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW!!!! Your flowers are absolutely stunning and look beautiful as neck pieces.
    I hav'nt seen the dies before so will have a look at them in detail. Think my O,H had better hide the cheque book though.

    Just found your blog via Pinterest so off for a long browse.

    Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh WOW!!!! Your flowers are absolutely stunning and look beautiful as neck pieces.
    I hav'nt seen the dies before so will have a look at them in detail. Think my O,H had better hide the cheque book though.

    Just found your blog via Pinterest so off for a long browse.

    Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Anita , I Have voted for you

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the neckpiece.. I too was thinking of doing something like this but was not sure if it would be durable and more than that will it be skin friendly.. I wanted to ask if u used paper for the flower?? or anything else..?? If yes then what kind of paper is good and technique to protect it from waters etc.. looking forward for your reply. thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.