Wednesday, February 3, 2016

PEONY BLOOMS

Hello dear freinds,

How are everyone doing? I am in full crafting mood. Colouring being my favourite pastime, I am trying to take out a little time everyday to do some colouring. And all the inspiration comes from the
TheDailyMarker30day challenge which is so good that it inspires one to get all the mojo back.
Here is my first card from my favourite set Peony scrolls and lacy scrolls from Altenew.
I have used various mediums like colour pencils and copics to colour. The result is very good.


Supplies used --Altenew stamps- Peony scrolls , Lacy scrolls, Halftone happy
colouring mediums-watercolor pencils, copics

Do leave your comments and a few word.



8 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Your pencils with Copics brought these flowers to life! Thanks for sharing at TTCRD!
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning colouring, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for sharing your coloring for The Daily Marker 30 Day coloring challenge. Your colors and shading are super.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!! I just wish I could do that well. Vicki DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL!! I just wish I could do that well. Vicki DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.