Thursday, March 31, 2016

ALTENEW INSPIRATIONAL CHALLENGE AND A VIDEO TUTORIAL


Hello friends !!!!

I am back again with my most favourite brand and this time I have something unique for you with these stamps. We all have been using Altenew stamps for stamping and coloring images but have you ever thought that these stamps can also be used to create beautiful 3D flowers. Yes!!! you heard me right. I have used the Altenew Wild Hibiscus stamp to make 3D flowers and they look so beautiful that you can use them on a variety of projects. 
I have followed the theme from the March Inspirational Challenge picture. The flowers display the colours while the lace gives the effect of green maze in the background. 
Not only this, I went a step further to show you how I made these gorgeous blooms through a video tutorial. So do watch this video and get inspired.













 

 A video tutorial

 
I hope I have been able to describe well the complete method of making these flowers. They can be made in many colours. So do try them and also share your work. Thanks for stopping by and watching this video.

Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! I am so impressed with your creativity! Love the layout of your card. A sure winner in my books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent .. And beautiful presentation and demo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.