Friday, March 25, 2016

BEAUTIFUL BACKGROUNDS BY LITTLE CRAFTERS WITH HEARTFELT CREATIONS

Hello friends,

I hope you all are having a very good time . I have some beautiful projects made with Heartfelt creations for you on this post today . These are again very simple yet elegant cards which can be made using the versatile Heartfelt Creations stamps and dies .These are special because they have been created for a workshop with children.
I am emphasising on ' simple ' because there are many crafters who are not very keen on making heavy multi layered cards . And so they might think that HC products are for those who make such cards or those who make elaborate flowers . Since the schools are now closed for term break , I have lot of queries to involve children in crafting. Hence I came up with these and these are the cards that my little students made using Heartfet Creations products. And you will be amazed how beautiful and elegant they look.

These backgrounds can be used as scrapbook pages, cards , tags etc .
I hope you will like these and reach out for the wonderful HC PRODUCTS
Let this effort of mine inspire crafters even children to create lovely projects with Heartfelt Creations.


Video tutorial for creating this background 



Supplies used

Heartfelt Creations classic leaf die
Sunrise Lily paper 
Frayed Burlap distress ink
Sun kissed Fleur stamp and die


This is my second card. For this I have created a background using the butterfly stem from Sunflower stem set. My main object here is to highlight the white stamped butterfly with colour pencils to pop up the image against a black background.


Video tutorial to show how I created this.





Supplies used

Sunflower stem set for butterflies
Hero arts Unicorn white pigment ink
Water colour pencils





In this card here, I have used a fairly common technique i.e the Faux tile technique. Simple score lines and some stamping can get us a very delicate background for our card. I complete this with the Peacock paisley collection and the daisy patch die and stamp set.

Video Tutorial for faux tile method.



Supplies used

Stamp from Daisy patch stamp and die set.
Image from peacock paisley paper .

So I hope you liked my videos and the cards. I really wish that all crafters whether beginners or advanced level crafters can use the wonderful Heartfelt Creations products to make projects.
Since they are made by little crafters , I hope you will take a little moment to leave a few good words to encourage them. 
Have a happy weekend !!!






6 comments:

  1. Anita, I am so impressed with these backgrounds, they give me so many ideas to from here. Make sure I will using a couple of the for sure. Your cards are lovely!🤗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very nice n thanks for sharing the tutorial 🤗

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.