Wednesday, June 1, 2016

ALTENEW DAY !!!! WITH FLORAL CARD

Hello ,

Have you ever tried water colouring to de-stress yourself!! Believe me !!! it's one of the best methods to see all the tiredness and tension disappear making you feel refreshed and light . It really works for me especially when I sit with my Altenew stamps. I call them my stress busters.
Today, I have a pretty floral card ( Altenew has most beautiful floral stamps) with the colour palette based on this picture inspiration from Altenew May Inspiration Challenge. A very challenging colour scheme, I must say, but then I love facing challenges. After days of thoughts and ideas , I came up with this card with just simple watercolours using my favourite stamp- Beautiful Lady and the sentiment is from the stamp-Beautiful Day.

                                                          Here is the picture inspiration


My card based on the colours.





Do leave your comments and thanks for stopping by.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments inspire me.