Monday, August 15, 2016

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA LOU !!!

Hello !!!!!

This is a very exciting post as it's Emma Lou's birthday today and we all are super happy to organise something special for.
We, DTs from all over the world, past and present have sent her cards and gifts on this ocassion... a little special extra to bring some happiness on her birthday ( I hope she liked it)

Here is the birthday girl with all the cards---Isn't that an amazing photo. Seeing her in all smiles is the best return gift indeed.


Here is my card and neck piece that I sent to her. I know she loves wearing costume jewewllery and this sunflower and pearl neck piece will surely look awesome on her.

Here is my neck piece and card that I sent her ! I hope you liked it Emma Lou. 






We have organised a Birthday Blog Hop for her where there is a little surprise waiting for her at each blog. Visit each blog and leave your comments to win a 25$ gift certificate. So exciting !!!!!

The Hop will start at 8am EST on Thursday 11th August and closes Tuesday 16th August at midnight.

The Blog hop list is here. So get started !!!

The blog hop will close on 16th August. And the winner will be announced here on my blog on 17th August.
The winner receives a $25 gift certificate to shop at Heartfelt Creations. To claim they will need to email me at this email address passionforsparkle@gmail.com with "Winner of Emma Lou’s Birthday Blog Hop" in subject line.
The winner of the blog hop will have 72 hours to claim their prize otherwise another name will be draw.
A very big hug and happy birthday Emma !!! May this day bring loads of happiness for you.
Hugs --Anita Kejriwal





50 comments:

  1. Great design. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card and beautiful layers Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. You card is lovely! That necklace - Yowza!! Do you have a tutorial (and if not, will you?)??

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card and necklace Anita !! what a wonderful way to celebrate !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card and I absolutely love the neck piece you created!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing and for the hop xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card for Emma! I love the colors and design you made.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know how Emma-lou couldn't have
    liked the card. It is beautiful.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful! I'm sure Emma Lou loves it and your thoughtfulness and kindness to her.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous! Your flowers are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such beautiful flowers you have made! This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card and addition of the yellow flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful flowers for a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Emma Lou is going to love this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, and the flowers are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card. Love the gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a happy card!!! Radloff jen @ cableone.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your layered card with those gorgeous flowers and that lovely piece of jewellery.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card Anita, love your pretty blooms! Love necklace too, how fun for Emma Lou! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely concept and a beautiful card:-)!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You make such beautiful flowers! I love your layered card and flower neck piece. I'm sure Emma Lou is in seventh Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so so pretty. The flowers are stunning. I feeling so inspired

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are both stunning projects Anita!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely card... loved the neckpiece.. Happy Birthday Emma.. God bless you..May He fulfill all of your desires and bless you with sound health in the years that follow..XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your projects are beautiful!!
    Happy Birthday to Emma Lou.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous card. Love the pretty, layered flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the detail in this card with all those layers, just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  30. stunning card. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Anita, the detailing on your card is amazing! So beautiful...as is the necklace you created for Emma Lou! I can hardly wait to see her wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow so beautiful I loved ur card superbly done perfect card for birthday

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow so beautiful I loved ur card superbly done perfect card for birthday

    ReplyDelete
  34. so elegant and rich .. fab card

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh I bet Emma Lou just loved this card and stunning necklace too. Nicely done for her birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ingenuity. Great idea to create the necklace to match the card.

    ReplyDelete
  37. WOW!!! I adore the necklace! I mean your card is amazing, but the necklace is gorgeous!!! TY for sharing. I know Emma Lou loved it coz I'd be over the moon to receive it! I'm an Aug baby, too. The 13th.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love, love, love it! The necklace is simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love, love, love it! The necklace is simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Pretty, pretty. Card and necklace are stunning. I've been following the blog hop and you are all so creative.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.