Tuesday, November 1, 2016

DT AT ONE CRAZY STAMPER AND A NEW CHALLENGE-FALL/WINTER FUN

Hello to all ,

Its a new month and I have super exciting news to share.I am now a DT with the One Crazy Stamper
and I am so happy to start with my first post.
We at One Crazy Stamper are showcasing the New Release from High Hope Stamps Fall/Winter Fun
for the new Challenge .


  

  This is the sketch for the November Challenge
                               

                              


This is my card based on the sketch.

PatternPaper and Cardtock from Stash, Stars from Star punch, Ranger Distress Clear Rock Candy Glitter.

Do visit the OCS Blog to see all the other DT inspirations and prize details. You can use any stamp except the digital images.You have the whole month to join in the OCS Challenge. and win fabulous prize.

I hope you liked my creation and please do leave a comment. Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

  1. Welcome Anita! I LOVE the corner treatments and the glitter! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita, your card is gorgeous! Welcome to the OCS team :o)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.