Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Our Daily Bread Designs -November Release

    


Hello everyone !!! 

It's an exciting day for me as now I am a DT with the Our Daily Bread Design. Its been such a happy moment for me as I love all the products of this brand and being able to share my creativity with the new DT members, is really an honour for me.

We, at ODBD have a New Release and such amazing projects and products will surely leave you speechless.

So welcome to the November New Release and Blog Hop. You can view all the new products from the new release also the fabulous DT projects at the blog at Our Daily Bread Designs November Release .

You can win amazing prizes by participating in the Blog hop.

Here are the details.

Prize Information:
Three randomly selected winners will each receive a 25$ Gift Code to the ODBD Website just for commenting on the Design Team cards! You have November 2, 2016 at 9:00 p.m. EDT to leave your comments on the Designers Blogs for a chance to win. The Winners will be posted on the ODBD Blog on November 3rd, so be sure to check back to see if you have won!!

I am so excited to share my cards with you.  Here is my first card.


I loved colouring the bells from the Jingle Bell Time Stamp set. I have used masking technique to stamp out the images from the stamp set. Then I coloured it with Copic markers. This was then cut with the  Circle dies. I matted it on maroon card stock. The top layer of the bell has been raised with foam tape to give 3D effect. I cut a card panel that is a little smaller than A2 card front and used blue ink spray on the card front. . I adhered my stamped die cut on this . I added a strip of two card stock at the base with the Jingle all the way sentiment also from the same stamp set. The card was finished with some sequins.

My Second card has the Snowflakes Sky die.



For this card, I used the Center Step card . I have used the beautiful pattern paper from the new release Snowflakes Season Collection. For my card front I have used the Snowflakes Sky die CBD229 . I applied Gel medium on the die cut and applied glitter to give it a glittered look. Other snowflakes are cut from the Snow Crystals Die CBD 230 and also given a glittered. For the sentiments, I have used the Merry & Bright stamp set . This was stamped on the die cut from
Layered Lacy Oval Die. I added some pearls on the snowflakes to finish the card.
Here are all the products that I used for my cards.







Here is the list of DT Links for the blog hop. 

and 

I hope you all enjoyed visiting my blog. Have a happy day ahead!!








28 comments:

  1. OMG O I love the bells but your idea to layer them is super. I have not made Christmas Cards but really like the bells and just might have to start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love both gorgeous Christmas card, Anita! I especially like the way you fussy cut and layered the jingle bells on your first card! What a debut! So glad to have you designing for ODBD! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, welcome to ODBD Anita!!
    I love your doubled up jingle bells!! What a fun idea and love the red color!
    Your second card is so pretty with all the snowflakes on the center step fold card!! Love the papers and sparkle too!
    Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anita, your cards are awesome! I like how you've made a "bunch" of bells, and your coloring is great! I like how you've extended the snowflakes over the card edges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anita, both cards are AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL! I love your work of layering and coloring. THANK YOU so much for the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards!!!!! Love the fussy cutting on the first and the center step is awesome too! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. I like the ink sprayed background on the first and all the snowflakes on the second.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woah, looks like those took you a while! Love the layers and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome cards! Great masking on the first one. The snowflakes on the second one make the card look so frilly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such beautiful cards Anita!! Love the jingle bells!! Beautiful coloring!! The snowflakes look lovely in the second card!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to the bread basket Anita! We are so happy to have your join us! Your cards are BOTH gorgeous!!! I love how you layered the bells image and made your bells silver and gold! Beautifully done in every detail! Love the multitude of snowflakes that adorn your center step card... just over the top amazing!!!

    hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there...Love your two cards...the bells one is gorgeous...and love your center step card...one of my favorite folds...love those snow flakes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so excited to have you as a part of the bread basket, Anita!! Welcome!! Both of your creations are gorgeous!! Your coloring of the bells is just beautiful and I love the added sequins. Your centerfold card is gorgeous with all the snowflakes. Beautifully designed.
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your cards.....and that second one is soooooo gorgeous and creative!!! I love all the layers and dimension :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your work is beautiful. I look forward to seeing more of your designs. I love making center step cards and yours is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations on becoming a DT member!! These ladies are the best! Both cards are wonderful! Love the double bells and the centerfold card rocks w/those lovely snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Anita, Congratulations on your Design Team spot with ODBD. Your cards are beautiful and very inspirational. Great work. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the way you colored the bells, and your snowflake card is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow!! Awesome cards Anita!! Love your coloring and layering! The center step card is soo gorgeous!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anita.... awesome to have you with us!! Your samples are just beautiful! I LOVE the double jingle bells!!! Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So happy to have you on the team Anita!!! And these cards are gorgeous! Love how you did the bells and then the second card just oozes Christmas sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.