Friday, December 16, 2016

OUR DAILY BREAD DESIGN-DECEMBER RELEASE - LOOKING BACK

Hello, 

How is everyone doing ?? Winter has finally arrived here and its becoming very chilly. Although it does not snow in my part of the country but yet the evenings are very dark and grey.

Hence to break away from WInter greys, I have a super bright card for you from Our Daily Bread Designs December Release. This month, we have some awesome stamps and die collection, which you can check them here.

This is a center step card from ODBD Fancy Folds card and I have used Birthday Brights Paper pad in my card.




I have used the Pennant Flag Verses stamp along ODBD Pennant Flag dies and ODBD Double Stitched Pennant Flag dies. The center of the card has some embossing that highlights the stamps and dies.
I have also used ODBD Deco Border dies.

The ODBD Design team has some awesome inspiration for you with the December New Release and you can see them at the ODBD Blog in a blog hop.

Here is the blog hop list.

Dawn
Kathy
Cathy
Lisa 
Robin
Sandee
Julie
Helen
Anita-you are here
Diana
Lori
Sabrina.
Do stop by the blogs and leave a comment. You will surely love them . Do visit the ODBD store for awsesome collection of dies and stamps.

I hope you enjoyed reading my post. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Anita- this is such a fun and creative card! Love all of the festive colors with the banners and use of the Deco Border die!! Hugs and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun was the first word I thought of when I saw your card.. love all the pennants!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.