Thursday, December 1, 2016

OUR DAILY BREAD DESIGNS-DECEMBER RELEASE

Hello !!!!

Happy Thursday !!!! A new month means a new release. ODBD has some amazing stamps and dies released today. These are so fabulous that you will be tempted to add them to your collection.
You can check them out here.

Here is my card with Praying hands.

All the supplies here have been used from the Our Daily Bread Designs. The pattern paper used is from the Blushing Rose paper pad. The stamp is ODBD Handle with Prayer Stamp coordinating with Praying Hands die. I have used the ODBD layered lacey ovals die for my background.
I coloured the stamp using Distress inks. I added some jute twine at the base of the card.




My second card features the Pennant Flag verses stamp and die.


For this card, I have used the stamp-Pennant Flag Verses and Double Stitched Pennant Flags.
for the top , I used the Deco border die with some pearl adhesives.
The pattern paper and flowers are from ODBD Rustic Beauty Paper Pad

To celebrate the New Release , we are having a blog hop. Do take part in it to view the fabulous DT projects and to win amazing prize.

Prize Information: 
Three randomly selected winners will each receive a $25 Gift Code to the ODBD Website  just for commenting on the Design Team cards!  You have until December 2, 2016 at 9:00 p.m. EST to leave your comments on the Designers Blogs for a chance to win!  The Winners will be posted on the ODBD Blog on December 3rd, so be sure to check back there to see if you won!

Here is the Blog Hop list


Do stop by at the ODBD blog for all details.

I hope you had a nice time here. Thanks for stopping by.


32 comments:

  1. Hello, Anita
    I love your cards and I am seeing a lot of use for those rustic papers - I am liking that paper. Your cards are awesome and I like your die cuts and details. Thanks for sharing your talents with us to keep us inspired! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you CaroleAnn. Its so nice of you to appreciate my work.

      Delete
  2. Anita, these are so beautiful! Love the rustic feel to both! Just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing cards, love the tans and browns used in your cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the praying hands card. It is a great guy card. Sometimes it is hard to do a faith based card for men, but yours is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the detail in your cards! Beautiful work in coloring and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful detail in your cards! I love the pennants on the second card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the earth tones of your cards. I also really like all the detail and embellishments you included. I agree that these would be great cards for men!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards Anita and the sentiment on your first card is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your brown cards. So beautiful. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful samples, Anita! Love the color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards! I love the rustic look of them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anita, both cards are lovely and beautiful. I love your design and the rustic vintage look on both of them. Love them! Thank you for the inspirations. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely use of distress ink to add interest and dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both of your cards are beautiful, Anita!! I just love your coloring of the praying hands mixed with your rustic elements as well as the popped up flowers you added on the second card with the banners!! Beautiful work!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the wood background paper and the designs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anita both your cards are just beautiful! I love the hues of brown! The first one could be masculine if desired and I love that as it's so hard for me to do masculine cards! Love the rustic beauty of the second one with the cut out flowers! Beautiful details!!!

    Hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful cards! love the colors you used and the dies and of course all the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the rustic masculine look of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely Anita! I love the way you did the doily with the Praying Hands and I also love the second one with the pennants and pearls!! Very pretty on the wood bg.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards! Love the pennant flags!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the designs of both these cards and the rustic colour palette!! Such a gorgeous way to showcase these stamps, dies and papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both cards are beautiful. My favorite is the praying hands one and the layout and design and the way that you get it. It's just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your style! Great rustic, distressed looking cards!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.