Tuesday, January 24, 2017

ELIZABETH CRAFT DESIGNS -COLOURING CHALLENGE- CUTE CRITTERS

Hello to all !!!
A warm welcome to my blog!!!
Do you love cute critters-monkeys, deer, bunnies or even squirrels!!! These are harmless cute animals and they are so cute and sometimes funny .
Elizabeth Craft Designs has many new stamps with these cute critter images.

Todays challenge is also all about critters.

Here is my card.



 For this card, I cut a card base from Soft finish card stock.Then, I tool a card panel from water colour paper and distressed it well with Peeled paint and peacock feathers distress ink.
For creating the scene, I stamped and cut out images from the stamp set-Jungle cuties and Woodland pals and Birch forest.I coloured the images with coordinating die. Then, I layered them as shown. The base ground is created by using Fitted Frames -4 Curvy ovals. Then sentiment is from the general stamp set.

ECD products used

Soft Finish cardstock sampler 4
Water colour paper
Soft finish white cardstock
Woodland pals
Birch Forest
Jungle cuties

Other products
Zig markers, foam tape.


I hope you like this cute card. These are great for kids.
Do hop on to the ECD blog more inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.





4 comments:

Your comments inspire me.