Friday, January 6, 2017

INSPIRED BY STAMPING -LILIES FOR YOU

Hello Everyone.

Happy New Year to all. My year has begun on a happy and exciting note. I am now a design team Member with Inspired By Stamping. Colouring and stamping has always been my first love and all the stamps here are so beautiful that using them will be really awesome.

For my card today, I am using the most beautiful Easter Lily stamp.  It was super fun to create a card with this stamp.


To make this card,
I have used  Water Colour Pencils to colour my image after I stamped it with Archival Jet Black ink on white card stock. Then I used small pointed scissors to fussy cut my images and gave it a 3D effect by using 3D foam tape.


The sentiment is stamped with Versafine Onyx black.  I have used the Vintage Floral Paper Pad and the Crochet lace Collection 1.  Tear two strips of pattern paper roughly and add to the left of the card. Then add the flowers as shown and pop them up using 3D foam tape. . I have added the sentiment on a stitched die cut from stash.


The finished card



Here is a list of all the products used







Other products-3D foam tape, Versamark Onyx Black ink, White card stock, black card stock

Do visit the store and the blog. for more inspirations and craft supplies.

I hope you enjoyed being with me. I love to share my work with you. Do leave some good words as I love reading them.
Thanks for stopping by.

Anita Kejriwal














3 comments:

  1. Wow simply superb I wants to give a try to make like this thank u mam it's inspired me to make something again after so many days☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita, that is just SO BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations on being the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple yet elegant and beautiful. It's one of a kind. It proves that beauty lies in the eyes of beholder

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.