Sunday, January 15, 2017

NEW INSPIRATIONS WITH ELIZABETH CRAFT DESIGNS

Hello Crafty Friends !!!!

How are you all ??? I believe it is fun crafting even the warm and cozy craft room in this winter season. Well!!! I truly enjoy my crafty sessions with coffee and the new release products from Elizabeth Craft Designs. You should see them for yourself to believe how wonderful they are.
You can check them out here.

Let me show you some cards that I created with these dies.

First I have an ombre card. I just love the gradual shading on the cards and this colour is my favourite.
Here I have used ECD Cool Diamond microfine silk gitter on the die cuts and loved them sparkling. Did you know that if you gently rub these glitter after applying on adhesive, they sparkle more !!!!! Yes !!! you have to try them to see how wonderfully beautiful they look.

ECD Products used here 

Other products
Gansai Tambi watercolour

Do hop on to the Elizabeth Craft Designs Store for the latest products. 



15 comments:

Your comments inspire me.