Sunday, January 1, 2017

Our Daily Bread Designs - January New Release

HELLO !!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!!

January means a new start for something good and that means new products . Our Daily Bread Designs has an awesome new release for you and you will love to see all the DT inspirations.

You can check the New Release products here.

Here are my cards for the New Release.



For this card, I have used the ODBD Rustic Paper Pad, and cut it out with outer frame of Snowflake Sky Die. This I adhered on a deep purple card stock leaving a little edge around and then adhered this on white card base measuring 5.5 inches by 4.5 inches. I stamped the Seeds of Today stamp on ODBD Layered Lacey Oval Dies and coloured it with colour pencils. I added three strips of purple card stock at the base and mounted the oval frame on this. Then I added the sentiment.




This is my second card.
For this card , I cut out a card panel from the ODBD Christmas card paper pad 2015 and adhered this on white card base measuring 5.5 inches by 4.5 inches.
I added the stamped image -His Timing on the card front and finished the card with some design from the paper pad.

Here is the list of Blog Hop to  help you see all the DT work.

Sandee
Dawn
Chris 
Angie
Lisa 
Grace 
Diana
Cathy
Julie
Robin
Sabrina
Helen
Kathy
Anita-thats me.

Do visit the ODBD BLOG for all the details.

Prize Information: 

Three randomly selected winners will each receive a $25 Gift Code to the ODBD Website  just for commenting on the Design Team cards!  You have until January 2, 2017 at 9:00 p.m. EST to leave your comments on the Designers Blogs for a chance to win!  The Winners will be posted on the ODBD Blog on January 3rd, so be sure to check back there to see if you won!

Product List






Have a great day and thanks for stopping by .







35 comments:

  1. Hi, Anita!! Wow, both of your cards are incredible! I love the papers and colors schemes you chose for the new sets....very creative and beautiful!!!!! Happy New Year! HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautiful! I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards. I still want to make christmas cards too. Maybe next year I'll actually get done in time. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cards! I especially like the pink, black and white one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never would've thought to use this verse on a Christmas card, but it suits perfectly. The people had long awaited the Messiah but God chose that time for Jesus to be born. Now we await His Second Coming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are very beautiful! I was surprised to see the second image on a Christmas card, but is is lovely! Great job, tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new image against the sheet music background. That's an old favorite used in a new way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cards. I especially love the His Timing Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards, with a surprising element on the second one. You have great imagination, and the talent to put things together in a delightful way. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely floral card and I like how you added His Timing to the Christmas paper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooo . . . two fabulous cards!! Love this new release.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The floral image is so pretty on the die, and I like the color selection of the second. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards. Love the color choices for them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards! I especially like how you used the Christmas paper behind "His Timing" stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anita both cards are just beautiful! I love the layout of both of them... and great color combos too!

    Happy New Year!

    Hugs,
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love these cards! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such beautiful creativity. You are truly talented in this!

    Thanks for inspiring me.

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both of these cards are lovely. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the cards! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. How absolutely true with the second card and Christmas. The first card is lovely and lacy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The first card is pretty. The second is wow. Love the clock sentiment against the christmas tree. Love. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely samples, Anita! Great idea to use for a Christmas card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful cards Anita. Love the papers you have used. Very pretty. Love the Christmas paper.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anita they are both gorgeous!! Love the rich colours of the first and the lovely design of the second! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card with the Christmas tree Anita! What a great idea! Love your purple card too! Beautiful layering!
    I just realized you were on the Elizabeth Craft team...I've known Els for a long time! Ask her about her friends at the Yosemite Stamp Escape.

    ReplyDelete
  26. They are beautiful, Anita! Love the patterned papers on the first card and the second one I love that tree and music sheet on the background together with the Bible Journaling stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful samples using the January Release!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Both of your cards are gorgeous, Anita!! I just love the designs and framing as well as the elegant details on each. How beautiful and creative to use the journaling stamp for a Christmas card! Happy New Year!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anita, I agree with the others! Both of your cards are absolutely gorgeous!! You are such an inspiration with all of your wonderful layouts and details- hugs and have a blessed January, sweet DT "sis"!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Both card creations are just gorgeous, Anita! Love the coloring and framing of the pretty flowers on your first card and pairing the Bible journaling stamp with the Christmas tree was brilliant! Fabulous release projects, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Two fabulous cards. It's like Nehle pe Dehla ... Ek se badhkar ek

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.