Sunday, January 8, 2017

SWEET HEARTS WITH ELIZABETH CRAFT DESIGNS

Hello dear friends !!!

How are you all doing!!! Has your new year euphoria still there or is it fading !!! I am all geared to take this year on a roll. My hands are full with new design teams and loads of crafty goodness.

So let me first begin with my new team or should I say my dream team-Elizabeth Craft Designs. I am in love with their products and when I got this news, Believe me !!! I was over joyed.

So let me show you what I created with the awesome New Release dies. You will love them surely. All the dies can be found here. 

Do have a look at my card.


This is a twisted Easel card and I have used the new release dies here. The hearts are layered together to give a 3D look. I highlighted the birds by colouring them in red. 
All the ECD supplies are listed below.

                                                                   Leafy Lace Heart

                                                                       Lovebirds






Do visit the Elizabeth Craft Design store for all your supplies.

Thanks for stopping by.




3 comments:

  1. Superb love everything like the colors combination u have used all the time so make something new n inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb! Harts off to u mam. Your works are very inspiring

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.