Hello to all!!
Welcome to My blog. It's Anita here. Its' spring in my part of the world and I really love this weather with its gentle breezes, blooming flowers and butterflies. I get my creative inspiration from nature. What about you ?
Elizabeth Craft Designs has a huge range of dies and stamps that will help you to create many beautiful projects. You can check the store HERE.
Today, I have a layered die cut card for you. Die cuts add that extra beauty to otherwise simple cards. ECD has many intricate dies and combining them with simple dies, you can get a multi-layered card that just looks awesome
The finished card measures 6.75 inches by 6.75 inches.
1. To make the card base, cut two card panels measuring 7.25 inches x 6.75 inches and 6.75 inches x 6.75 inches from White Soft Finish Cardstock. Score at 1/2 inch mark on the long side of the bigger panel. Fold and add the 1/2 inch adhesive tape. Adhere this to the shorter card panel.
2. For two of the mat layers cut squares from White Soft Finish Cardstock, one measuring 7 inches x 7 inches (a) and the second measuring 6.75 inches x 6.75 inches (b).
3. Cut two square mat layers from pattern paper of your choice. one measuring 6.5 inches x 6.5 inches (c) and the second measuring 6 inches x 6 inches (d).
4. Die cut the following from White Soft Finish Cardstock: Gatefold Elegant Rose, Stitched Fishtail Banner, all 3 Dancing Butterflies, Dotted Scallop Rectangle - third from largest die, Fitted Frames 4 - Curvy Ovals. (Some of the Fitted Frames pieces will be set aside for other projects.)
5. Distress the scalloped rectangle and inner oval die cuts with Worn Lipstick Distress Ink.
6. Adhere the elegant rose die cut along the sides of mat layer d. Adhere the long fishtail banner die cut in the center.
7. Add the second layer of distressed scalloped rectangle. On top of this add the two inner layers of curvy ovals.
8. Add the inner most curvy oval )the one that was distressed in step 5) using foam tape for dimension. Cut Fishtail banners as shown. Stamp the sentiment on the center piece. Add to the card.
9. For the finishing touch, add dancing butterflies.
I hope you like this beautiful die cut card. I love the lacy background with all of the layers! Do check the new arrivals at the ECD store.
Thanks a lot for all the appreciation. Have a great day ahead.
Elizabeth Craft Designs Products used
Inks - Worn Lipstick Distress ink, Memento Tuxedo Black ink.