Friday, April 7, 2017

XYRON AND MAYA ROAD PHOTO BOOK

Hello !!!!!

It 's been an amazing week as Xyron teams up with Maya Road to bring together fabulous projects.
I have a lovely photo book that I started making using Xyron and Maya Road products.
I will call this a leisure photo book as I want to make it slowly building up each page in my free time. So today I have 4 pages to show and will update once I complete the project.




There is a fabulous giveaway too. Maya Road is giving a 15$ gift certificate from their online store while Xyron is happily giving away a wonderful Xyron 1.5 " sticker maker!!! And that too everyday !!!! So do not forget to visit the two pages of Maya Road and Xyron on Facebook and leave your comments.



For today's project, I have used a Classic 6x6 binder album from Maya road and the Smile Frame ATC die.

I have used these Xyron products to make my photo book.


Here is the video Tutorial to show how I started my book.










 I hope you enjoyed with me!!!! have a fabulous day ahead !!! and do not forget the comment !!!!
See you again with more Crafty fun with Xyron!!!!!







6 comments:

Your comments inspire me.