Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Hummingbirds and Petunias

Hello Friends !!!!

Its Wednesday today and Heartfelt Creations is overflowing with amazing projects highlighting pretty petunias. The whole collection can be found here.

Petunias are the most gorgeous summer blooms swaying merrily in the soft wind in clusters, hanging in baskets from the patio and balconies and spreading happiness.

Here is my take on this collection.




The details of this card can be found on the HC blog here

Other inspiration from the Classic Petunia are





 These flowers are so gorgeous that one cannot stop oneself from making them. I hope you liked my collection. Do come again next week. Thanks for stopping by.


5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous hummers! I love all your cards! Beautiful flowers as ALWAYS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...dropping by to say how wonderful your cards are....loving all of them. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.