Friday, May 26, 2017

LOVE THEME CARD WITH VINTAGE ELEGANCE DIES

Hello to all !!!!!

Card making can be so much fun if you have the right elements with you. I am specially fond of the Vintage Elegance Etched Dies from Becca Feekan of Amazing Paper Grace. These dies can make any mundane card look highly elegant and beautiful.

My first card with Vintage Elegance dies can be seen here

Do have a look at my card here that I have made with Vintage Elegance Curled Grace Oval Etched die.



I have made this card with very light pastel shades blue paper as the dies are so delicate that I thought that the light shade will go well with this design.

To make this card, I cut out the Curled Oval die in white card stock and also cut out the mat layer.
I distressed the mat layer with Iced Spruce distress ink. Then I adhered the cut work die on top of this.
I adhered this whole die cut on black card stock and fussy cut around it with a little edge.
This I stuck on a pattern paper 6" x 4". The edges of the pattern paper has been distressed .

I cut a tag from the Filigree Bookmark Tag Etched Die nad added on the top with 3d foam tape.
then I distressed another die cut from the Curled oval set with same ink and adhered on the book mark die cut.
On this I stamped a sentiment from Fiskars.
Finally I added a few mulberry flowers and leaves to complete my card.

There is a huge collection of awesome inspiration at the Amazing Paper Grace site. Do visit us and leave some love.
Thanks a lot for stopping by!!1

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Makes me want to make one for my hubby. Is the sentiment unavailable?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.