Thursday, May 25, 2017

Vintage Elegance and Amazing Paper Grace

Hello to all !!!

I am super excited today as I write this post for Amazing Paper Grace.
Becca Feekan is a master designer of most beautiful dies and her cards are simply gorgeous!!!
To be in her design team is indeed a proud place to be in.

Today I am showcasing the beautiful Vintage Elegance Filigree Booklet Etched Die.
This die has two filigree designs and can be cleverly used for making small booklets ideal for journaling and gifting or can be used as a card.

Another die that is my favourite is the Vintage Elegance Round flower Fold n Go dies.
The flowers on this card has been made using the above dies and soon I will be posting a video tutorial on this.
So have a look at my card.




I have made a small book with this filigree booklet die and used it as my card front.
I have used the pattern paper from Couture Creations. The leaves and sentiment are from stash.

The flowers are the Round flower fold n Go. These too are so much fun to make and many varieties of blooms can be made with this. Soon I will be posting a video tutorial on this.

Stay tuned for many more such creations using APG dies.

Do come back again. Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Stunning card! My word, the flowers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card - the flowers are gorgeous!! I'll be sure to watch your video tutorial after it's posted.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.