Saturday, June 3, 2017

Amazing Paper Grace Vintage Elegance Inspiration

Hello !!!!

Flowers are such beautiful gift of God to mankind that they spread happiness everywhere. Some say that God himself makes his presence felt in the form of flowers.

Today I have another card with Becca  Feekan Vintage Elegance dies and the requested video to make the flowers on this card.

So here is the card followed by the video.





These dies are super gorgeous and I love using them in various ways.
I hope you like the flowers. They are super easy to make.



Shapeabilities Amazing Paper Grace Vintage Elegance Becca Feeken Round Flower Fold n Go Etched Dies




Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. lovelso simple. will give it a try.y just lovely and looks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anita, I enjoyed watching your video very much. Your flowers are beautiful and so realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video was wonderful and the flowers turned out so life-like! I'm glad to see that I am not the only one who struggles with the hot glue gun strings. Seeing that it happens to you encourages me to try working with a hot glue gun again!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.