Tuesday, June 20, 2017

CAS CARDS AND A CHALLENGE AT THE ECD BLOG

Hello to all !!!

Its time for another colouring challenge at the ECD blog and this is one fun challenge for sure. It also loved this because I am not used to making such simple cards and was feeling completely lost when I made this set. But I loved it and sometimes SIMPLE THINGS GIVE GREAT PLEASURE.

So let us see what I have in store for you.

For today's challenge Elizabeth Craft Designs are giving away a Krista Schneider Jungle Cuties Clear Stamp set with coordinating dies; a pack of Dusky Lavender Soft Finish Cardstock and a pack of White 100lb 8.5" x 11" Soft Finish Cardstock to 3 winners. 

To enter simply leave a comment on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Challenge post and tell us "Describe your crafting style

We will select 3 lucky winners in a random drawing 

The winners will be announced on Friday, June 16 on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog.

Here are my three set of cards from the Stamp set Teatime.









Elizabeth Craft Designs products used

I have used Zig Real Brush pens to colour my images.
Do visit the ECD blog for loads of inspirations and ideas. You can find a huge variety of craft supplies at the ECD store.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day.





3 comments:

  1. Love the teacups and teapot. What a cute card to send to someone as just a hello wish you were here to sip tea and talk. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout and coloring is great. I love them all, but the cupcake is probably my favorite. Good job Anita!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.