Thursday, June 8, 2017

Summer Fun with Xyron

Hello Folks

Its Xyron time today !!!!! Summer is at its peek and what one wants is to stay indoors and make bright sunny projects.
Kids need to really to spend their summer time and so I have a super cute card for kids using Xyron products !!!! Did I tell you It had ice cream lollies on it !!!!!!!

So here is my summer time Lolly Cool card.
 To make this super cute card, just follow me as I go from step to step below.

Gather all the supplies. Ice cream sticks, pattern paper, twine, ribbon, card stock and ice cream cut out from pattern paper

I am using the Xyron 2.5" Create a Sticker machine and the Xyron Mega Runner to make my project.
  Cut a card stock in white 4 3/8th inch by 5 7/8"  and apply adhesive from tape runner. Adhere the green card panel on top.

Adhere the pattern paper strips with Mega runner as shown.

Pass the piece of red card stock 2.5" /4 3/8th inch through Create a Sticker machine.Add the ribbons also.



Adhere the card stock piece and ribbons on the card panel, as shown.

Cut out three pieces of foam and pass through the sticker machine. Use them as backing for ice creams to pop them up, Add the sticks at the base . Tie twine on them.



Adhere the ice cream lollies on the card front.
 Add some heart embellishments and a sentiment. Adhere the card panel on A2 size card base.

So wasn't that fun!! Make similar cards with lollies of your choice . Have a blast this summer !!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments inspire me.