Thursday, July 13, 2017

Inspired by stamping----Magnolia Blooms

Hello crafty friends ,

Stamping can be so much especially , if you get to colour your most favourites one. Today, I am showing you a very pretty stamp set from Inspired by Stamping. Its called MAGNOLIAS

Here is my card .



To make this card, I cut a card stock 4" x 6" and stamped some Magnolia images with Antique Linen Distress ink on the left side.
Then I used my water colour pencils to add some shading . Blend the shades with water.


Fussy cut around the flowers as shown.

Distress a card stock 4" x 6" with Tumbled Glass Distress ink. Spritz with water and heat dry. Score lines at 1/4 inch interval. Adhere the magnolia layer with foam tape. Add Sentiments and clear water droplets to finish the card.






There are many such floral stamps at the store. Also check the new release stamps for the month of July. You can find them here.

That's all for today . Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Anita, this card is exquisite. The contrasting colors of your beautifully created magnolias and scored background paper is stunning. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.