Tuesday, July 18, 2017

New Inspiration with Amazing Paper Grace Dies

Hello to all !!!!

Rains are finally here in my country andit is pouring heavily everyday!!! The weather is dark grey and I love this beause that means staying indoors and crafting away!!!!

Amazing Paper Grace by Becca Feekan has a wonderful collection of intricate dies that can give a stunning look to any project.
I created this card by coordinating some of the dies. Do you think , this highlights the grey colour in the nature?



This is a 7 x 5 inch card . I have used

Nestabilities Amazing Paper Grace Vintage Elegance Becca Feeken Curled Grace Oval Etched Dies

Shapeabilities Marcheline Plume Etched Dies Venise Lace by Becca Feeken

Nestabilities Amazing Paper Grace Becca Feeken Ornamental Crest Etched Dies


The die cuts have been treted with Distress Inks and placed on the embossed card panel . The embossed panel has been given several layers of Hickory smoke Distress ink.

Do stop by the Amazing Paper Grace blog to see the beautiful projects.
Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Love the grays with the touches of blues and pinks! I like how you took the sentiment and tucked it behind the cut die without worrying about it fitting exactly. I never considered that!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.