I am back again with my second post for Xyron. Today I have an altered box for candies and with Xyron this became super easy to make.
Here is the round chocolate tin box that was lying in my stash for a long time. I used Xyron adhesives and DCWV papers to alter into a candy box that could be re used.
To make this box, follow these instructions.
1. Take a round tin box and measure the height of the box. Cut a long pattern paper strip of the same height and with the Xyron mega tape runner , adhere to the sides of the box.
2. Keep on the box on another paper and draw a circle around it. Cut this in two pieces. One circle will be a little smaller and for the inside of the box.
3. Adhere the two circles inside and outside the base of the box with Xyron mega tape runner.
4. Measure the height inside the box and cut a long strip of this height. Adhere with Xyron Mega tape runner inside the box.
To make the lid,
1. Draw a circle around the lid on the pattern paper and cut two circle. One for the top and one for the inside of the lid. Adhere inside with Xyron tape runner.
2. Pass a 1/4 inch ribbon through the sticker maker and attach on the rim of the lid.
Cut another piece of white dotted green ribbon and pass through the sticker maker . Adhere on the top of the lid as shown.
3. Stamp out labels and attach to the top to finish the box.
Xyron Products used.
Mega Tape Runner
1.5 inch sticker machine
Do stop by the Xyron FB page for more information and details.