Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Back to School with Xyron

Hello crafty folks!!!

Do you remember the first day to your school??? Well, I do and now my children are going to school and I still remember their first day. I was more nervous than them !!LOL

Xyron is focusing on Back to school projects and I have created a layout to assemble the pictures of my kids' first day to school.
I have used DCWV back to school paper pad along with amazing Xyron products.

Here is my layout.



To make this layout, gather all the supplies. I have used the DCWV Grade School paper stack, Xyron Mega runner  and .Xyron Create a Sticker Machine



Cut out pattern paper from paper stack and create photo mats as shown. I have used the Mega runner to adhere the mat layers and the background paper on the chip board. The Mega Runner makes it super easy to adhere card stock and pattern paper without any mess.


Use the Create a Sticker machine to make stickers of these embellishments. This makes it very easy to add embellishments on to the projects.


Adhere all the embellishments as shown.




The final project.


Visit the Xyron FB page for more updates and latest projects. For all product details, visit the Xyron store here.























3 comments:

  1. Love this layout -- so colorful and perfect for your kids' back-to-school photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can truly relate and retain this outstanding post. Very well written. replica watches india

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.