Hi Girls! Finally I,ve managed to post a tutorial on punch craft Roses. All of you have been waiting for this and I hope this helps cos, I,m bad at taking Pics. So in the process if you do not understand anything, kindly drop me a mail so that I can assist you.
1. Things Required: A foam pad/soft leather pad, punches-punch bunch-scalloped heart(medium), birch leaf and daisy, fevicol, silicon glue, tweezer, craft paper, toothpick, embossing tool. pink ink pad and some sponge.(I hope I,ve covered all)
2. Punch out 8+5+3+1 hearts from the white paper and 6 leaves with the birch leaf and 1 daisy from the green paper.
3. Using the sponge, colour the hearts giving it a shaded effect. You can use a single colour also.
4.Then with the toothpick roll the scalloped part on the right to the outside opposite to the shaded side. repeat with the other side. then place the heart shaded side up and with embossing tool make a mark from the middle to the pointed tip at the bottom. Repeat with all the hearts.
5.Except the last 1 heart. Roll it around the toothpick as shown to make the centre. cut a small part from the bottom.6. Then place the daisy on the pad and give a soft cup shape. Pick one heart with the tweezer and dip the bottom in glue and paste it on one petal of daisy. Continue till you use the 8 hearts.
7. Now cut the bottom of the remaining hearts.
8. Cup your palm and hold the rose in it. Then pick the center and dip the end in silicon glue and put in the center of the flower. Silicon glue helps the petals to remain straight but you have to be quick as it dries very fast.
9. Then pick each heart and dip in silicon and continue to build layers around the center offsetting the petals . Cup the rose a little to hold the petals together. Your flower is ready.
10. Now using the stick, make veins on the leaves and twitch it a little to give a little character to the leaves. Cut a thin strip and attach the leaves as shown.
11. Attach the rose in the center of the leaves.
And Now I used this rose on this card.
If you really like my tutorial then I ask you to enter this challenge.
Make a card using the rose you make with the help of this tutorial and mail me the picture.
You have 10 days to do so and I will choose the best out of the lot.
The winner will get a pack of assorted coloured punch crafted flowers and leaves from me.
so I,m waiting for you all to get started.
The last date is 14th March.
I,m entering this card for the following challenges:
Desert Island crafters Ch#3- used 3 things from the itenary(I used-square, handmade flower and pearls)
So enjoy your weekend with punch crafting!!!