Hello to all !!! Welcome to the ECD blog!!! This is Anita here. Card making can be such a relaxing hobby and especially if you have beautiful dies from Elizabeth Craft Designs to beautify your projects. A huge range of craft dies has been released this month and I must say !!! All of them are awesome !!!! You can check them out here. For my card today, I have created a vibrant background using the ever popular Distress Oxide inks and have combined the poppies with a lace die. The vibrant and the bold poppies against the lacy die looks very beautiful.
To make this card,
- Cut a card panel from White Soft Finish Card stock 4.5" x 6.5" and swipe on a craft mat over Fossilised Amber distress oxide ink. Add some more Fired Brick distress oxide ink.
- Score the panel on a score board at 1/2 inch interval.
- Cut three Lacy poppy die cuts and a lace die cut.
- Colour the Lacy poppy die cuts with Candied apple distress ink. Add some black glitter balls in the centre.
- Colour the lace die with Twisted Citron Distress ink. Adhere on brown card stock and cut the outline.
- Arrange the die cuts on the card panel . Add splatter of black ink.
- Adhere on a mat layer of black card stock with double sided adhesive tape. Add twine.
- Adhere on a white card base 5" x 7" .
- Add sentiment .
White Soft Finish Card stock
Flower Lace 2
Love Sentiments Die
Clear Double sided adhesive
Other products Black card stock, twine, distress oxide inks-fossilised Amber, Fired brick, distress inks-twisted citron, black paint Do visit the ECD store for all the details. Thanks for stopping by.