Hello to all !!!
This is Anita here!!!! I have not been around for some time and miss all the action here!!! I have been travelling and also due to some family emergencies, life has not been very normal to me . But now everything is coming back to place so here I am with another creation of mine. This time I tried working with foam flowers . And you can see the results.
This is my first attempt with Foamiran and its very easy to use with Dies from Cottage Cutz.
To make this card......
1. Cut a pattern paper to size 5.5 inches x 5.5 inches.
2. Mat it on white card stock that is slightly bigger than the pattern paper.
3. Adhere the card panel on a card base 6 x 6 inches.
4. Cut out the flowers from the flower die using a foam sheet.
5. Add colours using the Archival ink/pan pastel/distress inks/crayons.
6. Switch on the heat tool and apply heat on the flower die cut just for 3-4 seconds. You will see the flower curl up. Mold a little on a foam pad.
7. Cut out leaves from the Leafy foliage die and colour with Forest Moss Distress ink.
8. Cut out three oval die cuts from Cross- stitched Oval die and lay on top of each other with glue. Stamp the sentiment on top.
9. Cut two die cuts from Victorian Frame die and adhere together. Adhere this on the oval.
10. Cut one Lace envelope die cut and adhere on the card front. Add the oval and the flowers and leaves as shown.
CottageCutz dies used.
Do stop by at the CottageCutz store to get a huge range of beautiful die and stamps.