Tuesday, July 11, 2017

New Inspirations with Amazing Paper Grace dies-Blog Hop


Good morning and thanks for joining us! We have a blog hop going on today and the entire Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team spent the week creating with the Graceful Frame Maker. We each picked a border from the Graceful Borders collection to work with and spun it into a mitered frame or mitered frame background for use on a card.
The Graceful Frame Maker is a die that will cut four miters to create a framed card from borders, punched strips or tall dies – you can see a step by step tutorial —–> HERE and a video —­> HERE.
 I’ll tell you a little bit about my card and will share a link list below so that you can see the creations of each person on the Creative Team as well as learn how to win a free Amazing Paper Grace Venise Lace Collection Die.


For This card, I have used the Graceful Floral Lace border and the Graceful Sweet Words border. I have spritzed a very pale green colour on the die cuts to match them with the damask back ground paper.
The oval die cuts are from Vintage Elegance collection. All the links of the supplies are given below.

My Second card is a favourite of mine.

Here, I have used the Graceful Frame Maker along with the Graceful Damask Border. The Frame maker is the perfect die to get a mitred corner on the frames that we can make and one can play with so many borders to get a whole range of new designs.

Dies used to create the cards

Graceful 6 x 6" Frame Maker Card Creator Amazing Paper Grace by Becca Feeken Etched Dies

Graceful Floral Lace Card Creator Amazing Paper Grace by Becca Feeken Etched Dies

Nestabilities Amazing Paper Grace Vintage Elegance Becca Feeken Curled Grace Oval Etched Dies


How to Win
Hop around to each Creative Team Member and leave a comment on each blog, one lucky winner will win a die of their choice from the Amazing Paper Grace Venise Lace Collection.

 In making the rounds, a comment should be left on the July 11th Blog Post of each Creative Team member – in your comments let us know if there is a border or two that tickles your fancy. 

When to Check Back
 We’ll pick and post a winner on Saturday July 15. The winner will be posted on the Amazing Paper Grace Blog. 

How to Claim 
The winner has two weeks from the time the blog post is published to claim their die. Simply click on the contact tab at the top right hand corner of the Amazing Paper Grace blog, leave your mailing address and type the name of the die you’d like. 

Becca will be sending out the winning die. In fact, she’s currently all caught up on mailing out winning dies :­) 

Who can Play
 Any of our lovely readers including our international friends. 

Off We Go! 
Visit Becca – at amazingpapergrace.com/blog/ 
Visit Melissa – at keepsakesbymelissa.blogspot.com 
Visit Teresa – at victorianpaperqueen.com 
Visit Anita – at craftingforever­anita.blogspot.com ----Thats ME!!!
Visit Kristi – at kristispapercreations.blogspot.com 
Visit Joanna – at joannakrog.blogspot.com 

Hey there, do you have creations you'd like to share with us?  
Tag your Instagram cards made with Amazing Paper Grace Dies with #amazingpapergrace and your creation may be featured during our next creative team round up.  
If you're a die collector, be sure to help a fellow collector and review your dies, how they cut and what you use them for on Amazon.com or Scrapbook.com - you can upload your creations right there as well.

So that's all for now !!! Have an amazing Die Cutting time !!!!



50 comments:

  1. Love love it, so pretty, like the flowers too..how lucky u r to work with becca..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am constantly amazed by how different everyone's creations are using the same die. I keep coming back for inspiration. The border dies are really nice, I like the damask one, although I don't really think it's a border die, I bought it and have used it several times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is beautiful as the others. The one border that I love working with this most is the Victoria Corner. This die has helped make my insert just beautiful. The Bella Clair Border is just remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is beautiful as the others. The one border that I love working with this most is the Victoria Corner. This die has helped make my insert just beautiful. The Bella Clair Border is just remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I, too, think this Graceful Damask Border card is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a complex card done so very well. It will be difficult trying to pick out a favorite die. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. The colors are fresh and cheerful

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both the cards above but my favourite is using the border die with the FrameMaker.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Anita,
    Both cards are stunning and show off Becca's dies to perfection.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Very eye-catching. Maybe I'll start with something less intricate because I would go nuts trying to match that stuff up. But you did a great job! Stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Anita, These cards are stunning !! I adore all the Venise Collection and these cards with the pretty borders are absolutely gorgeous.
    Lots of love from Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards, I love them.
    Rene from OZ x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What lovely cards! OH, I simply love the new Venisse collection - all the dies are so feminine and lacy. If I have to pick a border, I think the Bella Claire is on the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! HA! I have been forgetting to tell what die has caught my eye on the other blogs, for commenting on their cards! LOL Your cards are LOVEY! I like the Bella Claire Boarder Die & the Isabella Frame! ;) I'm HOPING to get the Frame Die for my B.D.! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anita, these are lovely! Thank you for the beautiful designs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely cards. I like the damask border.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving these borders they look great cut with Becca's dies!!!
    Have a good one!!!
    Loopy Lyndaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I purchased the frame maker but have never used it. Now that I see all the beautiful cards and box which have been made I am now full of ideas. Love your beautiful cards. I would be happy with any die from the Venise Lace collection.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, Anita,
    The Graceful Damask border is my favorite from the Graceful borders collection. It's a great border and it makes a beautiful frame, too! Thank you for your beautiful creations!
    Blessings, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love the chance to see how the Frame maker works. Lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am always drawn to anything to Damask. You did such a beautiful job on both cards. I am definitely going to have to purchase the frame maker die. It is at the top of my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely cards! The Graceful Floral Lace is one of my favorites... such pretty detail and contours!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful cards here too. I really love this frame maker, I can see, it´s a must have for me, as it really give us new possibilities, that´s for sure, and some truly awesome ones even. Love your cards here.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm just about sold on the Graceful Frame Maker! I can't believe the beautiful creations you and the team have made!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Anita, I see you have used my most fav of the collection...the S4-708 Graceful Floral Lace die...to die for...lol. Inky hugs

    ReplyDelete
  26. Really lovely cards - difficult to choose a favourite but maybe the graceful floral lace has the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is stunning and I appreciate the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love what you've done with the Venice Lace Die from Becca's Collection.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This card is so charming and feminine.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous cards Anita! I love anything damask!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such creativity!! Just love the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely frame card, Anita. Becca's frame maker would be a wonderful addition to my die collection.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful cards. You make the mitre look easy. I think I need to get the frame maker die and give this a go. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love your cards Anita. Love how you used the Gracful Floral Lace border on the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Beautiful card. I love the colors and live the floral border. Thanks for sharing I Love all the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Really pretty card, I just love these dies and the cards that are produced with them, thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  37. I can't remember a blog hop I have enjoyed so well in years! Just fabulous projects made with fabulous dies, Becca always shines! Thanks for the chance to win! cjdempsey9 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Anita, what a beautiful card and I'm so glad you are one of The Amazing Paper Grace designers. Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Such a pretty card! Such wonderful inspiration on the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Beautiful cards Anita. This Venisse collection of dies from Becca is gorgeous. X

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thank you for sharing your work today. I have worked all week and this is my down time to look at all of the beautiful cards presented. I have one of these dies and you just showed me something new I can do with it. Thank you so much for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love both your creations for this hop. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Both your creations are lovely. the dies are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.