Sunday, September 10, 2017

Amazing Paper Grace-Birthday Card with Graceful Borders

Hello !!!

This month has loads in store for me... starting from new surprises to sudden accidents. I have jolted and surprised having a rough time.
But one thing that calms me is crafting. Card making is such a solace when I am feeling low. Amazing paper grace has the most beautiful dies that takes card making to the next level.

Here is my card with Graceful Borders.

Amazing Paper Grace Dies Used


Do stop by the Amazing Paper Grace blog for wonderful inspirations.
Thanks for sopping by.

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL WORK Anita! Is this the post that is to be linked to today's post on Becca's Blog? I hope so! I LOOOOVED your card on Becca's blog! The flower is WONDERFUL!!! SO LIFE LIKE! Your card using Becca's Dies here, is WONDERFUL TOO! LOOOOVE the blues! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments inspire me.